MGB carpet kits

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB carpet kits
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 14:13:49 -0700
Hello all,
        I am shopping for a new carpet kit for my '74 MGB.  I've narrowed my
supplier
down to two sources:  Vicky Brit and JC Whitney.  I Really can't afford the
best kits
or I'd buy one, and I know that my car deserves better, but I can't cut it.
So, I'm
looking in JC Whitney and I wonder if anyone ordered their full carpet kit for
an
MGB.  I'm looking at the $129 one.  Anyone have any advice on it?
        What about Vicky Brits cheapest kit, priced at $149?  Can anyone
explain what
style of carpet these kits might be like?  Thanks in advance for the info.
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College