'73 MBG GT for sale in SE MASS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '73 MBG GT for sale in SE MASS
From: ejrussell@sprynet.com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 17:42:50 -0700
      I have no personal/financial interest yada, yada, yada:
I saw an MGB GT for sale in Kingston, MA. It is a medium/dark blue '73 with
wire
wheels. Looks presentable, some small areas of bubbled paint (rust) near the
chrome strips along the fenders (wings). Note on window states new fuel tank &
sender, new calipers and a few other parts I can't remember now. The seats are
black but the head rests and door panels are tan, don't know if that is
right...
It was late when I stopped and I didn't have MG inspection clothes on but
reaching underneath: the floors felt good. The price written on the windshield
is $2795. (That's two thousand seven hundred..., NOT twenty-seven thousand!!)
Here is the phone #: (617) 582 - 2400. We are in the process of adding area
codes here so if (617) doesn't work try (781).
If I can be of further assistance with inspection/photos/trailer - let me know.
Eric
ejrussell@sprynet.com