Re: MGC Motors

To: schooler@erols.com
Subject: Re: MGC Motors
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:12:33 +0100
Bill Schooler wrote:

> In the immortal style of <snip>, let me ask a question.  What does
> your Workshop Manual have to say about the proper procedure?  Don't tell
> me you're winging it!

Dear Professor Pedantic:

The MGC Shop Manual lists 41 steps in the removal of the "Power Unit."
Steps one through forty have to do with unbolting, unscrewing,
releasing, and removing various sundry items. I won't waste the precious
bandwidth with a blow-by-blow. However, I will indulge you with step
forty one.

Quote: 41. Lift out engine.*

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT being disrobed, plus cars that run.
* "MGC Shop Manual" copyright Motorbooks International, 1989, Page
01.B11