Re: Looking for the Cat thread...

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Subject: Re: Looking for the Cat thread...
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 00:28:19 -0500
Well, Nory,

It's your call. The procedure is almost as un-pretty as mounting a cat on a
mop handle. OTOH, I could scan photos and detailed instructions for
placement on my web site if you like....

And of course, Wiz would have to sign a waiver...

This could get complicated... The lawyer is at the vet's right now getting
kitty claws out of his pincher's esophagus. He'll be out of the office
until December 11.

Carol