Re: Attitudes (was: MGC Motors, Part II)

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Subject: Re: Attitudes (was: MGC Motors, Part II)
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 03:30:48 -0400
>IS THIS BETTER, TREVOR??!!  I think you shouldn't stay up so late - It
>makes you cranky!

Nope, someone must of pissed in Trevor's corn flakes...

Seriously, I think MJB should filter out Trevor's domain ;-)

But I don't think it is correct that when Trevor makes a private post you
take it in your own hands to put what he said to you into the public.
Actually I really don't care what Trevor said to you, Trevor probably also
has said it to me...

When someone calls the editor of the NY Times an @sshole, does he then
print it on the front page?  No...(but it may appear in the editorials).

Kai

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)