LA BritCarMeet(Woodley Park)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LA BritCarMeet(Woodley Park)
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 01:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
REMINDER   REMINDER   REMINDER   REMINDER   REMINDER

T H E  L O S  A N G E L E S  B R I T I S H  C A R  M E E T
Woodley Park  *  Van Nuys, CA  *  Sunday, September 21st,1997

Be part of one of the biggest, one-day, All British lawn events in America.
Over 500 quirky, classic, and thoroughly lovable British cars are expected
to fill Woodley Park in Van Nuys, CA.

Don't have a show car?  Don't worry!  Daily drivers & works-in-progress are
as welcome as Concours quality cars. Great food, music, vendors and more
fun than you'll be able to stand!  All participants will receive  a
commerative,  event cap.

There is no preregistration.  Cars will be placed on the field starting at
9:00AM and the fun goes on until late afternoon.  Spectators attend free.
The registration fee is $20 per car, at the gate.

Woodley Park is located in the Sepulveda basin, just north of the Ventura
Freeway (101), on Woodley Avenue, between Burbank Blvd. and Victory Blvd.
>From the San Diego Freeway (405), take the Burbank Blvd. exit and go west
to Woodley Ave, turn right and look for the entrance one block north to the
right.  If you need more information, call: 310-392-6605 or email:
rfeibusch@loop.com