Re: DCO coolant recovery system -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: DCO coolant recovery system -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:28:06 -0400

bottle.*******

>>> jon paschke <"birdman@lightspeed.net"@lightspeed.net> 09/15/97
07:37pm >>>
i've been using your trick for quite some time and it is great for our
older cars.
i use a tuppleware(sp) container...

Though not on my MG, I've done this retrofit before too.  I found it's
nice to make your bracket so the container is easily removable, then use
a fairly large container - such as the gallon bottle you bought the
antifreeze in.  Then you can detach the container and use it to cart
water (or other needed fluids) back to an ailing car.

Matt Kulka
'74 B - with the PO's chrome radiator cap.  Matches the bumpers.