Re: EZ-Bleed & brake bleeding

To: "richard cady" <richard.cady@rssc.slg.eds.com>,
Subject: Re: EZ-Bleed & brake bleeding
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 97 16:20:29 -0400
Last Spring, at about the time I was rebuilding the susp and brakes on
the Midget, someone suggested a wet-dry vac, a film can for 35mm film,
and some rubber hose. Cut a hole in the bottom of the film can for the
hose, use hose of the same diameter as the nipple on the bleeder valve,
then slip the open end of the can over the vac hose, open the bleeder and
turn on the vac. Get somebody to watch, and fill, the cylinder fluid
level 'cuz it goes down pretty fast.  I tried this method and it worked
fantastically. Of course if you do not have access to a wet-dry vac??
Maybe a Cat?  I certainly would not use the SO's Kirby or Hoover!!!

Larry Macy
78 Midget