Midget for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget for sale
From: Mojo <mdlempert@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:16:30 -0600 (MDT)
Hi MG People:

Just signed up for the mail.  Have already been receiving on the Healey side
for a week since buying a BN7.   Which brings me to the opportunity at hand...

The BN7 is beautiful (or will be when restored).   My very supportive wife
hasn't seen it yet but I'm sure she will immediately see the potential.  At
the current time my very supportive wife is strongly supporting selling my
'79 Midget.  Of course I wholeheartedly agree.  It will be very expensive.
Description as follows:

The car is a very rare find.  I picked it up with 10k original miles and
garage kept for life.  The car is every bit what you'd expect for 14k miles
(I put on 4k).  No rust,  no dents - clean, shiny, and mechanically
excellent.  All original.  White w/ black interior and top.

Very expensive.

Mike Lempert
Central Jersey

'79 Midget