Re: MGA Twincam Coupe for Sale

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Twincam Coupe for Sale
From: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:52:32 -0600
It is messages like this that give you, Kai, a bad name.  I am more than
sure there are several MGA owners that you have offended.  Based on the
record presented, I'd say Doug's is asking a reasonable price for his twin
cam coupe.  Maybe you were just trying to make a joke, but it sure does not
come off as one, and Doug's situation is not one to be taken lightly
(layoffs comming, in need of cash).

>>MUST go.  I have tons of money invested in this car but I have dropped my
>>price to $18500.   Car is in Rochester NY.   Please e-mail me directly if
>
>Hey Doug, special intervention must be used here...inflation works against
>us now.  Ok the Offical MG Pricers (Dr.Doug and I) have concluded that you
>added one to many "0"s to your price.  Please correct your pricing. ;-)
>
>All MGA Twin Cams in Concours condition are now only worth $2000.
>
>Please contact the OMGD before selling your car, MG Pricing Consulting
>available on an affordable hourly basis.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kai
>

>Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
>Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)
>
>IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)

Phil Bates
58 MGA
67 MGB
75 Jaguar XJ12C