pat bailey's valve grind

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: pat bailey's valve grind
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:21:23 -0700
pat:
In lieu of the suction cup method, which I find frustrating when
constantly losing suction, for valve lapping since I didn't think you
were going to grind your own valves is another "shade tree" method that
I employ. Slide a piece of the appropriate size hose or gas line over
the stem of the valve on the top side of the head and twirl it in your
hands, pulling the valve up toward you with the appropriate amount of
pressure to effectively lap the valve much the same way you would with
the suction cup method. Hope it works for you as well as it works for
me.
Frank Krajewski