Re: Variable Idle

To: kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu
Subject: Re: Variable Idle
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 17:29:35 -0400 (EDT)
british-cars@autoz.team.net
Kevin:

Someone up there must really be pi***d at me.  The weekend after I
replaced the oil pan gasket, the clutch went!  Long story short, the
clutch has been rebuilt and out of some perverse sense of curiosity I
decided to take a look at the tranny while I was at it.  Just now going
back together after a rebuild.  Just as well that I looked since I
probably would have had to go through the engine/tranny pull soon anyway.
The oil pan gasket, however, would have been much easier to replace while
on the engine hoist!!!!

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;