Re: Tweed Caps (was Re: Enthusiasts?)

To: engel@metro.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tweed Caps (was Re: Enthusiasts?)
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 16:20:27 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-19 07:12:52 EDT, engel@metro.net (Engelhardt)
writes:

<<
 > to a show).  I find that the owners who where tweed caps and driving
 > mittens to a show are usually the people with concourse T series cars, and
 > the occasional MGA.

 Whoa! Those tweed caps are just the thing for a cool winters ride! My
 wife got me one as a joke once upon a time. I use my car year round,
 rarely with the top up. When it starts to get chilly I just put that
 darned cap on and turn on the heater. It's amazing how comfortable it
 is.

In what kind of car does one find the enthusiasts who wear the WWI aviators
headgear?  (Of course if I get the answer 1979 MGBs, I''ll just figure that I
deserved it for  cracking on someone)

Tom Green
1979 MGB