Technical Questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Technical Questions
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:46:45 -0400 (EDT)
     I am currently putting my MGB engine back together and have a couple of
questions that are open to your opinions.

1)  I picked up a can of The Right Stuff gasket maker.  It's supposed to be
an
     improvement over silicone sealers.  I'm seriously considering using it
on the oil
     pan, front chain cover, and the front and rear  engine plates.

2)  Should I use a lighter engine oil for break-in?  If so what weight?

3)   Do any of you use engine oil additives?  What are your experiences(I'll
keep this
      information confidential-shhhhhhhhhhhh!).

4)    How does one go about priming the oil system before initial start-up?

 Thank you in advance for any and all help!

Tom Green
Safety not going anywhere anyhow!