Re: Where to post a pic?

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Subject: Re: Where to post a pic?
From: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 17:50:32 -0700

PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:

> For those of you who haven't seen the back pages of the May Road & Track,
> there is a great picture of the slightly improved MGB-GT that looks
> almost like Tintin.  I've scanned it in, is there someplace I can
> post this so the list can see it?

For anyone with the newer browsers such as Communucator 4.0, you can send it
right along with the email message. I for one would like to see more pictures
on the list using the great new technology that is available. As we start to
get digital cameras (on my list of goodies but not in the budget yet) we can
bore each other with pics of our cars, spouses, kids, and grandkids - in that
order.

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA