Re: MGA purchase and restoration book?

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MGA purchase and restoration book?
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 18:56:15 -0400 (EDT)
        I took a look at the Vitrikas book in the library but was not
impressed with it as far as a usefull restoration book. Out of the 200
some pages it only had a half dozen on restoration, all the points that he
makes were obvious. As far as what to look for when purchasing an MGA it
had no where near the detail that the Porter book has. If you get an A
Trevor I
wouldn't waste my money on the workshop manual. It looks nice but doesn't
contain much more than the Haynes. It doesn't even deal with the engine
removal process. You might want to consider A Antics put out by the
NAMGAR.Although not a repair manual it does have some good tips.
...Art ~