Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In

To: Carol <car@texas.net>
Subject: Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 19:31:11 +0100
Carol wrote:

> > No offense taken, Bill, thanks. But I doubt you can get anything to stick
> > down there in Texas. They think anything North of the Red River is 'the
> > Wilderness.'
>
> Where's the Red River. I do know where the Colorado River is... runs
> through Austin...

The Red River is the next northern river the Mexicans gotta swim across
to get away from the tyrany that is Texas. It's what keeps the belly of
Oklahoma from scratchen the Texan's Stetson.

Jeez, anybody knows that.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"However, I must agree with Bob Allen" -- Larry Unger, Sept. 15, 1997