Re: Snakes alive! (and bees!)

To: mgrick@ptd.net, Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Snakes alive! (and bees!)
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 23:29:07 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-25 19:56:16 EDT, mgrick@ptd.net writes:

<< hile driving the "A" a few weeks ago - wearing shorts - a mouse ran
 across my leg! Scared the sh** out of me!

 Rick

I had a similar experi ence one morning while driving my '57 Chev. p-up to
work, but it was a rat!  The D**n thing was bouncing off of my fee trying to
escape through the shifter boot hole.  After dropping my Poptart and spilling
my milk in my lap( No kids, Mr. Green did not have an accident!!), he finally
scurried through the hole.  I was doing about 50mph.  I bet he had some major
asphalt(not a rectal problem) burns.
Tom Green
1979 MGB (motor almost reassembled)