Re: Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In

To: car@texas.net, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 22:40:27 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 9/27/97 5:39:18 AM, car@texas.net wrote:

<<>The Red River is what separates us from the Okies, the Yankees, the
>Cajuns and all other undesirables on far side of the eastern and northern
>borders of the great nation (oops, "state") of Texas.  Just think, if Bob
>Allen could swim...

He did -- once!  Swam north...   ;-)

Carol

As I recall from visits to a former brother in law in Texas, the Red River
really isn't anymore.  What was once said river is now Lake Texoma.  However
one, assuming one is at least as bright as a Nebraskan, does not swim.
 Rather one drives his/her LBC across the bridge to get to Texas.

Why one would want to go there is another matter.

Bob Shaw
In Lincoln, NE. with no trips further south than Kansas City presently
planned.