Re: Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In

To: MGSMGBGT@aol.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Re: Flat Earth Society Checks In
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 23:01:47 -0500
At 10:40 PM 9/27/97 -0400, MGSMGBGT@aol.com wrote:

>>The Red River ... separates ...Okies ... Yankees ... Cajuns ... [etc.]

> Rather one drives his/her LBC across the bridge to get to Texas.  [snip]

>Why one would want to go there is another matter.

Frankly, Bob, right now I'm more partial to northern Alaska than I am any
part of Texas, but that's beside the point...

Now since you seem to wonder why anyone "would want to go there..."
[meaning Texas]....

May I postpone any LBC-related answers until ... say.... late January??!! ;-)

I'll be ridin' as nice and purdy as I will tomorrow to All British Car Day
in Austin!! Darlin' all spiffed up and ready to go...

>Bob Shaw
>In Lincoln, NE. with no trips further south than Kansas City presently
>planned.

.... or maybe February!   :-)

Carol