Re: Seatbelts

To: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: Seatbelts
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 21:40:17 -0400
Robert-

What do you want to spend?  Retractables are a bit more useful, not to
mention original in most later cars.  I really didn't care that much, and
the static three pont belts seem very adequate to me.  I bought mine from
J.C Whitney.  Although I cannot confirm this, they appear to be the very
same ones offered in the Moss Catalog.  I am very impressed with the
quality too.  They were about $15 cheaper per side too!

Regards,

Chris