Re: Still exhausted

To: ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu
Subject: Re: Still exhausted
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 18:26:15 EDT
Start it first.
  Remove all the others, and start over, but put the most difficult on
first. With the flanges loose and one fully out of the way, it's possible
to get to it. If you still have trouble, put a regular (not deep) socket
on a long extension, put 2 nuts into the socket  and use the whole thing
like a long nut driver.  The reason for 2 nuts is to make sure the first
one doesn't set too deep in the socket to get started. Once the first is
started, remove the second, and proceed to start all the others.
Good luck
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget