Re: MGA parts for sale

To: SHedman123@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGA parts for sale
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 23:19:09 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-01 23:04:10 EDT, SHedman123@aol.com writes:

> I have finally made a list of MGA and a few other BMC stuff for sale. Some
>  NOS stuff that we collected years and years ago and some just common
stuff.
>  would like to post it but I don't want to offend anyone.
>  What do you guys think.

POST IT!!!!

You might just have the part that someone is looking for, and has not been
able to find. With few exceptions, we are all adults on this list, and have
learned to deal with things in life we don't like. If anyone is offended,
they'll get over it, I'm sure.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74