Re: WD-40

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: WD-40
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 07:46:16 EDT
My little observation:  The stuff works great for its intended purpose
and that's fine.  What you DON'T want to do is spray is around anything
you might want to paint later.  If you have a car sitting around in
primer, w/ the intent to paint next week, DO NOT spray WD-40, and like
products, in your shop.  Yes, I know, that wax and grease remover is the
first step but it will not clean WD40 off a surface well enough to avoid
fish eye.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

"If you're stupid, you'll have to pay for it"