Re: MGA seat apholstery question

To: Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGA seat apholstery question
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 08:24:01 -0500
I was quite pleased with the quality and fit of the seats I bought from
Moss.  I had them professionally installed with new foam.  There is an
article in the A-Antics Tech Manual (see a copy of MGA! from NAMGAR) that
describes the proper profile of the bottom squab, etc.

Others I have talked to have also been pleased with the Moss seats.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX