Workshop Manuals

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Workshop Manuals
From: RMiller930@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 12:55:37 -0400 (EDT)
Just another question regarding workshop manuals.

I have a Haynes manual I bought about 20 years ago when I acquired the
Bugeye.  Also have a Glenn's manual.  As both are rather generic in nature,
would like to acquire a workshop manual for the Bugster.  I finally broke
down and ordered a Bentley from Vic B, but got back a note that it is NLA (no
longer available).  So, my question is this:  Who makes the best workshop
manual for a Bugeye Sprite (mine will have a 1275 w/ribcase and disk
brakes)???  I noticed in the Vic B catalog an ad for a "Workshop Manual" in
addition to the ad for the Bentley...anyone have one of these, and of the two
which is best...or is there a better one out there???  I assume that I should
purchase, if only one, the one that goes with my later model drivetrain and
suspension...Any ideas???

Thanks in advance,

Rod Miller
'59 Bugeye Sprite (currently awaiting paint and new organs...wife says it
looks like a dead frog, with its empty mouth and eye sockets:):):)but the
Bugster will live again!!!)
'72 TR6 (son's car)