Re: MG museum

To: ewh.bryan@ukonline.co.uk, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG museum
From: DGeis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 04:59:27 -0400 (EDT)
Another fascinating museum to visit is the Cotswold Motor Museum & Toy
Collection in the town of Bourton-on-the Water, Gloucestershire.  In addition
to several MG's and other assorted vintage British cars there are a welter of
signs, gas pumps, children's cars, motorcycles, etc., etc., all heaped
together in a grand welter of nostalgia.  When I was there in 1994 the owner
was on duty and was very interesting to talk to.  Unfortunately, I didn't
have much time to talk to him, but if you got there during a slow period I'll
bet you could get a lot of interesting and useful information from him.  The
town itself is marvelous as is the whole Cotswold area, and well worth a
visit.

Dave Geissinger  DGeis@AOL.COM