Re: MG or other LBC artwork on net

To: William Killeffer <wkilleff@moccasun.utc.edu>
Subject: Re: MG or other LBC artwork on net
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 17:11:03 -0400
William Killeffer wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find some MG related artwork such as logos,
> backgrounds, animated GIF's, etc. I found a place once, but in my colosal
> ignorance neglected to bookmark it. Any help would be appreciated.

  Open plea to all.

  Just because you find something on the net, doesn't
mean you can take it and use it yourself.

  In my line of business, we spend a lot of money having
web site graphics done by professionals. It pisses us
off to no end to see the same graphics pop up on our
competitors site a week later.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada