Re: TD Restoration

To: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Subject: Re: TD Restoration
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 12:33:37 -0400 (EDT)
        Can't add anything more to this advice but if you do order from
Harbor Freight get the baggies there. You can get 1000 of them for about
$5 dollars. If you do rewire keep the old harness the wires will come in
handy if you ever have to work on your new one. If you don't have a
compressor and some air tools now is the time to get them,you'll never
need them more. One last thing to order from Harbor Freight is their $50
dollar floor jack.
...Art