Re: springs etc...

To: RDWILLI@VM.SC.EDU
Subject: Re: springs etc...
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 20:41:03 -0600
Robert you might want to try, http://www.mgbmga.com/tech/index.html.  At
this sight there is an extensive article on vehicle lean and corrective
measures.  The main home page is www.mgbmga.com.  This web sight is
commercial and I have nothing to do with it.

Hmm, tri**mp; what's a tri**mp?  I heard a rumor once that Bob Allen
knows what they are, right Bob?

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster