Re: He's b-a-a-a-a-c-k!/who do you think you are?

To: Mark Moburg <markmoburg@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: He's b-a-a-a-a-c-k!/who do you think you are?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 05:12:26 -0500 (CDT)
Look who decided to drop in. What do you think this is?, some kind of
revolving door, open relationship, come and go as you please kind of
list? You got some splaning to do buddy. This mentioning an A and
Jaguar in passing and closing with a little Lucas humor stuff ain't
going to fix everything up in one post. :-)

As for me I've been down right angelic. the 75 is running fantastic,
got Adam's 72 "wheels of terror" B (the car I bought at the show on
Long Island) is on the road. Have a 78 B "driver" due to arrive next
week and the 76 and 79 are both in shops having lots of stuff done to
them. I expect the 76 to be the ready for some running around by
spring. The 58 Austin Countryman still sits, although I did get it
cranking a while back and have oil pressure and decent compression.

Glad to hear things are falling into place for you and your's. Safety
Fast, David Deutsch