MGB Children's Book

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Children's Book
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 01:17:07 -0700
Hello fellow MG lovers,
        My education classes require me to stretch my imagination to it's outer
limits.  However, I mostly dream about Rover V-8 conversions when I should be
reading
or doing a project.   Tonight, the marriage of MG and education was complete
and
glorious.  It was the marriage between the car I love and children.  For my
Reading
and Language Arts class, I am required to write and illustrate a children's
book.  It
hit me like a ton of bricks:  Three kittens ignore their mother's warning and
"borrow" the owner's running MGB.  They take it out on a joy ride, get scared
silly,
and drive home.  the mother cat chews them out, but is happy thay returned.
(The
mother cat _knows_ to stay away from the 'B!)  Moral of the story:  Don't take
what
isn't yours.  I am not making this up.  This is my project, when it's done I'll
be
more than willing to explore distributing copies.  Just thought I'd run my idea
past
the list to see if there would be interest from fellow owners...Let me know if
anyone
comes up with a great idea for the book.
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College