Unique Products

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Unique Products
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 97 10:00:16 -0400
Good Morning Listers.
Last night when I got home from the drudgery which is work and an hour on
the train, two things of note for the list. # 1 I got the Radiator back
from the shop $65 later. It no longer leaks. It took me about an hour to
get it back in and all the bolts tightned and filled, run to temp and
checked for leaks. Guess I'll have to take back the Snickers - "not goin'
anywhere for a while" name. 'Cuz I'm goin for a cruise tonight and to
Doylestown tomorrow.
#2 As there always seems to be someone working on a restoration or other
project, I offer this: In the mail was a catalog from a company called
"Eastwood - Unique Products and Innovative Solutions". I had never heard
of this company before but this is a unique catalog (says so in the
name). It has stuff from Lincoln Welders to bead blasting products to
body shop tools to different kinds of paint including something called
"Detail Silver" that has this for a description:
"This detail paint provides the correct "warm" silver for many wire
wheels, including MG, Triumph, Austin Healey, and Jag-something"
There are also all kind of detailing products for auto restoration and
repair. They have a web site www.eastwoodco.com where you can order your
own catalog. The stuff they have on the site is very limited to what's in
the catalog. Like I said I had never heard of them before but I thought I
would share with the list. Anybody know anything about their stuff I
would like to hear. (I am thinking about that Detail Silver my wires need
it).

The usual disclaimers apply, I have no interest in ... yada yada yada.

Larry Macy
78 Midget (on the road again)