Re: MGB Children's Book

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: MGB Children's Book
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:38:35 -0600
Oh boy, let me get this straight.  You're asking this list to help you
with a children's book about cats and MGs?  If this list gets involved
you will have the only childrens book that comes with a PG-13 rating.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
===============================
On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 01:17:07 -0700 Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
writes:
>Hello fellow MG lovers,
>       My education classes require me to stretch my imagination to
it's outer
>limits.  However, I mostly dream about Rover V-8 conversions when I
should be reading
>or doing a project.   Tonight, the marriage of MG and education was
complete and
>glorious.  It was the marriage between the car I love and children.  For
my Reading
>and Language Arts class, I am required to write and illustrate a
children's book.  It
>hit me like a ton of bricks:  Three kittens ignore their mother's
warning and
>"borrow" the owner's running MGB.  They take it out on a joy ride, get
scared silly,
>and drive home.  the mother cat chews them out, but is happy thay
returned.  (The
>mother cat _knows_ to stay away from the 'B!)  Moral of the story:
Don't take what