Possibly have found car

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Possibly have found car
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 11:06:55 -0400
Soliciting opinions on this:

I may have found my B! All the excitement from the car show in Doylestown
has sent me into overdrive, and I scoured the papers like a mad man last
night looking for a car - and I may have found one!

1977 MGB
91k miles
4 speed, no overdrive (I think)
Red & White two tone paint (looks like an old corvette) - paint was a "done
in a hurry" job, but done reasonably well - they sprayed under the bonnet
and boot, no old color showing through anywhere

So far, this is what it needs:

The electric fan in the front doesn't work
Needs brakes - soon
New top (back window plastic fogged up)

To get this car to show quality:

New interior
Better paint job (I do like the two tone look though!)
Pull & paint engine

There isn't any rust on this car, but there are holes drilled in the boot
lid for the luggage rack, which is gone. Anybody have a spare??

The car looks and runs nice, and the owner will take $1400 for it!

Comments??
BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
"Up the airy mountain,
 Down the rushy glen,