Mercer

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mercer
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 97 11:58:37 -0400
OK Rick I said i'd  wait till Sunday, Well it's Sunday.

I got 3rd.. 3rd. 3rd.

Blow my own horn.
Actually one of the PeepBoys jobs that lasted.

 There were only 6 Midgets total - but the  others were garaged or fresh
paint jobs. (I've not a bath since Skyline) I think part of the votes
came from the listers, Rick (already mentioned), David, Kai, (nice to
meet ya), Bill and Lindsey (Met after the voting was done hope you picked
the Daily Driver).Nice T
I even met a 72 B owner, that I followed from "Taste of Britian" that
bought the car from the showroom floor. They even have the $1100 dollar
sticker.

Funny
Out of, like 10 - 11, T's there were 3 RHD's ( I wanna say MGTC's, but
I'll probably get flamed) One was best of class AFAIC.

Only A there w/o the fenders being pulled was Rick's. (Sorry, something I
look for)

Larry Macy
78 Midget