I'm Back!

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I'm Back!
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:01:40 -0400
Well, I don't suppose I was missed...But I'm back!  Took a little  3
week vacation to NC for rest and relaxation.  (Heart surgery will force
you to do that) I'm still looking for that elusive  MG T...something.
Looked at a nice ORIGINAL MG TF in Winston-Salem - still had tires on it
from 1961 - needed paint and seats, but was original.  PO wanted waaay
too much for the car - so, I'm still looking.

Finally got the floor pans out of the '70.  I drilled out all of the
spot welds (I'll never do that again) and am spending time grinding out
all the little leftover "buttons" from the welds.  Hope to have this
baby finished and sold before winter.

Well, cheers and all.  Hope to see some of you at the Hunt Country
Classic in Middleburg, VA this month.

Michael Ohleger
'67 MGB
'70 MGB