[FS] Not a car relevant to any of these lists

To: rx7@world.std.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, dmcnews@world.std.com
Subject: [FS] Not a car relevant to any of these lists
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 23:32:11 -0400
Sorry about wasting the bandwidth and crossposting to three lists at once,
but I have to try.

FOR SALE (obvious by now)

1989 Mercury Cougar
150,000 miles - engine was "probably" rebuild by BPO. Runs really, really nice
3.8l v6
auto tranny w/ OD
Black exterior, grey interior. Paint has few scratches here and there, but
for the most part is really nice.
Hood has a few dings from nasty hail storm.

Power everything, sunroof, AC converted to r134a, in dash CD player, etc.

In the four months that I have owned this, all I have needed to do
mechanicly was change the oil. Works like a charm, and has never given me
an ounce of trouble.

Things it needs:

Tracking mechanism for sunroof. I locked my keys in the car and opened it
up via sunroof.
Relay for AC system

Both of these can be fixed by me before sale of the car. Well, definately
the AC, the sunroof may take some scrounging for spares.

All in all it's a great car, and had it not been for the "fine gem" I may
be picking up soon, would be my driver for a long time.

Asking $2500 obo. I *need* to sell this car ASAP. Located in Monmouth
County, NJ area.

ps: Sorry if I pissed anybody off with this. Flame me in private email.

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
"Up the airy mountain,
 Down the rushy glen,
 We daren't go a-hunting