midget tire suggestions

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: midget tire suggestions
From: "Dustin Howarth" <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:40:03 -0400
Hi all,

After my driving season in my midget, I'm looking ahead to making some
improvements during the off-season.  Could those of you with spridgets
please give me some recommendations on tire size, brand, and model for my
'73 Midget.  I'm probably up for investing in good tires, but would also
like to save a few bucks if possible.

I'm running stock rostyle wheels, so how wide can I go?  I have old Dunlop
SP4 145SR13's on it now, and I like the profile height.  Would I want a 70
aspect ratio if I go to 155 or 165 width?

Dustin Howarth
howarth@pulsenet.com
'73 Midget