Re:Throttle cable/was For sale items.

To: "G Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Subject: Re:Throttle cable/was For sale items.
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 97 09:20:34 -0400

>Regards,
>
>Gary
>74 MGB (not on the road yet, but closer . . . . )
>
>btw-- anyone know any reason why a person can't make up a throttle cable
>instead of buying one?

If you mean the housing I am not sure but check the bicycle shops you may
be able to find a long enough cable with an adjustable end and the right
diameter housing. If you just need the inner cable - any piece of small
diameter cable will work as long as you can find the coeect types of end
for the pedal. I used a brake cable from a 10 speed.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS I agree on the multi threaded thing Let everybody have their say and
use the delete key if you don't want to read it.