Re: Valve Adjustment Gone Bad!!! (help quick)

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@jungle.direct.ca>
Subject: Re: Valve Adjustment Gone Bad!!! (help quick)
From: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:17:14 -0500
Skye,

Well I can confirm that it does get a bit oily but it is
pretty much confined to the engine (doesn't really
splash everything).  When the car is revved up a
nice gush does come out of the rocker shaft
though.  It's okay to run it under the garage
with the cover off, but I wouldn't dare go anywhere
(I guess you know that).

Tyson