Why not to drive an MG to your drivers Test!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Why not to drive an MG to your drivers Test!
From: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 23:18:13 -0700
Ok I took My 1st drivers test this week (they let you do one for pratice) I
took my freinds 1973 MGB and I failed misarbly. the reasons why?
1. He figured here comes a stuck up rich kid with his sports car that momse
and dadse bought for him.
2. I whent to fast. Btw the B's tach did not work so he probably was going
on instinct and you know how MG's feel
3. I ran 3 yellow lights and fingerd the driver of a ford Mustang II who
did not see me.
Oh well their is always monday.
My advice is take the famly van or wagon the bigger and slower the car the
better your chances of passing. Mebey a MGY type this time?
(Studying his brains out)
Adam Schellinck