Re: Why not to drive an MG to your drivers Test!

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Why not to drive an MG to your drivers Test!
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 14:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
In most states the first part of the test is a safety inspection of the
vehicle. Just the basics like tail lights working etc. Driving to your own
driver's test (illegal since you don't have a license yet), having a tail
light out, or a broken speedo are grounds for automatic failure. I too think
your friends B was not the problem. Here's an idea for next time... Try
driving extra careful like someone is watching your every move... almost
like if you were being tested or something. Just because you pass your test
driving like an old lady (no offense to any on the list, Doh! Not that your
"old") doesn't mean you have to drive that way after the test. With regards
to #3. and the mustang, there is a certain "value in not being seen" which
some day you may learn to appreciate and work to your advantage.

Chris Reichle
creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu