[no mg relevance] LAWS was: Re: Felony Misdemeanor? Was:Re:

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [no mg relevance] LAWS was: Re: Felony Misdemeanor? Was:Re:
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 03:06:04 -0400
what a freaky subject line. just in case a server trunkates it:
[no mg relevance] LAWS was:  Re: Felony Misdemeanor? Was:Re: Why not to
drive an MG to your        drivers Test!

>Ummm, Carol, what I meant was that a crime is usually either a misdemeanor
>OR a felony, not both. Pardon my nitpicking, but I thought you'd pick up on
>it. I really like the legalese for burglary tools though, commonly called
>"burglarious instruments." I also remember reading about some town in New
>York that had a city ordinance against eating peanuts while walking
>backwards on the sidewalk while a concert is going on. (I'm serious). Can't
>begin to imagine why...

there are many places that have weird laws. would be nice to see if there
was a place on the web with a listing of them... =)

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
Sick of the same old sig...