Re: Midget Kit

To: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midget Kit
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 97 01:47:35 -0400
On 10/18/97 10:01 AM so and so  Phil Vanner said. (And I quote)

>Carol
>
>So that's how this works. We think it's great when spridgets get their own
>list and now we find out that it's just because 'they' want to be rid of
>us. I believe this is what is meant by the term "kicked upstairs."
Ha as if you knew what upstairs meant ( in this context). I think, hope,
it is a place where MG Midgets (Yes to the complete ahh of some the
Midget was built as an MG) can be discussed w/o a complete the emphasis
an B's or T's. (sorry Bob A - C's included) We, whom drive "Spridgets"
feel a little left out ( although after readin the first few posts This
list is more fun.) The Former Ah listers include the SN the the sig line
fer crissss sake's. ]