Re: First MG

To: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: First MG
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:24:32 -0400 (EDT)
I, for one, would like more details.  Could you add anything to this.  Do
you know what the cars went for?  What will happen to the M-type now?  I
saw these cars last summer, and have pix of them and the placques
identifying them.  I had no idea these cars were there, I was going just
to nose around and see a Tucker.

Tom, '60 MGA 1600