Re: [No MG] RE: Pardon the blasphemy

To: Carol <car@texas.net>
Subject: Re: [No MG] RE: Pardon the blasphemy
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 17:50:32 -0400 (EDT)
        I go along with Carol. How many out there with an attached garage
and a deadlock (you know the kind I mean one of those big nasty looking
things) on the door leading to the house? All it takes is a swift kick on
wall next to the door and the person can squeeze right through the
hole in the plaster.
...Art