Re: FW: MGB - replacing ignition switch, need advice...

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>, mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: FW: MGB - replacing ignition switch, need advice...
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 16:07:36 -0700
Mark:

The switch is for an earlier car. It is all that is available. The two
missing wires are to the seat buzzer, and the run on valve. You will have
to work around this. Otherwise it is correct. I believe that the ones still
available were made for the european mkt.
You do have to drill out the bolts.YOu can replace with regular bolts. It
was an anti theft device.
I hope that this helps..