Re: MGC V8

To: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Subject: Re: MGC V8
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 09:38:59 -0600
Carol wrote:

> I saw an MGC V8 today... actually saw it before.... It has 1969 license
> plates on it.
>
> So... when were MGC's first produced? When was MGB production halted?

An MGC with a V8? What blasphemy! What sacrilege! What a hack!

Was it for sale? Did it look cool? Who's V8? Enquiring minds want to know!

MGCs were around for about 2 years. Examples were titled in late '67, all
of '68, and through most of '69.

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"An extrovert computer programmer? One who talks while staring at YOUR