Re: Wanted!

To: plandy@idt.net
Subject: Re: Wanted!
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 14:21:10 EST
On Sat, 25 Oct 1997 00:20:53 -0700 Peter Landy <plandy@idt.net> writes:
>Benjamin Ruset wrote:(SNIPS)
>>
>> Okay - I just got some money, and I'm ready to throw it all away on
>a B! =)

> Oh, and around the $1000 mark. Yeah, I know - "Keep dreaming..."

Peter hit it pretty close (BTW youre no relation to Gil Landy are you
Peter??)
Theres not too much in the mkt in CT at the moment,
one 77 at 5500, a 76 at 4200 and a passel of cars in the 2700-3000 range
all of which are overpriced!!
David D mentioned a Long Island car last week at 950 - but i dont
remember how good
(or bad) it was.
Keep looking tho - my 69 was purchased in CT for an embarrassingly low
sum
and since it came from Arizona is in remarkably sound condition
(we wont talk about what ive put into it since and its still a beater!)
keep looking, get all the bargain-news type publications, one will turn
up!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster (which i might think about selling but not at those
levels.hehe)